JOL Heritage Collection Access Area - Desks
- Level 4 Heritage Collection Access Area - Desks are limited to individual bookings only at this time (no group bookings).
- Select the first hour to book a 3 hours session
- Please note your booking may be cancelled if you do not show in the first hour.
- After you have booked a space, request the collections you require through the Library catalogue One Search. Do this before your visit.
- This area is intended for access to Heritage Collections. You may not bring food and drink, bags or pens. This is to protect valuable collections.
Booking session times are limited to one (1) 3 hour session per person, per day:
Session 1: 10am–1pm
Closed for sanitising 1–2pm
Session 2: 2–5pm
To make a booking you require a State Library membership and must provide your full name, address and mobile number and consent to this information being forwarded to Queensland Health to enable Covid-19 contact tracing procedures.
Need to update your membership details? Update here.
Not a member? Register here.